Monday, February 8, 2010

People Who Walk Slowly Really Make Me Rage

For serious. Really, why must people walk so slow? It's just so... God, move faster. Please? It makes me mad. They just take their time, oh-so-slowly making their way through the hallway at school. Don't care that I was on a roll with my speed walking. They just want to be lazy and go slow. I mean, what is the point? Do they want to potentially be late to their next class? Or do they want others do?

Don't even get me started on people who walk slowly IN GROUPS. OH MY GOD THAT MAKES ME MAD. They just get four people, all next to each other, and walk. So. Very. God. Damn. SLOWLY. gijbghfsbghrbrehvbgrjvbgtrew. It's bad enough that you are walking slowly, but you just HAVE to make it so everyone else has to go slowly as well? Here's an idea, form a group that does NOT take up the whole hallway, so people can pass you and your slowness.

What makes the above worse is when it's annoying people who are walking slowly. Letting out insanely annoying, hyena-like laughs all the time at horrible jokes, and making tons of noise. You have to put up with this for so long, due to them walking slowly. And you have no chance of escaping this. None. They going the same way you are? You are SCREWED. You will never get past them until you reach your class.

Another extra ragetastic thing is when people cut in front of you, AND THEN WALK SLOWER THAN YOU. Wtf? If you were going to walk so slowly, why not get behind me? I was clearly walking much faster than you were, so why are you making me walk at your slower speed? What's worse is when people just STOP for no reason and stand there while you're trying to get by.

And there's my rage rant. :D Peace.

2 comments:

  1. A few weeks ago I was going to my locker after first period and i had to pass 2 or three black girls taking their good old time.
    I specifically recall one saying:
    "Damn, why does everybody gotta walk to fast."

    Typical. At least they don't do it with the intention of making everyone else late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mean to sound racist, but I do generally find it to be black girls to be the ones walking slowly. Gah.

    ReplyDelete